Thursday, March 01, 2007

Blerg

You know that feeling where you are just absolutely certain that there is something very, very wrong with you? OK, I know there's something wrong with me but that's not what I'm talking about.
I'm referring to my desperate need to scratch the skin off my legs every night because the itching is just that intense. Or the massive throbbing headaches that come on with no warning. And mostly the vertigo.
Dizzy is nothing. Dizzy is a really fast teacup ride and if you just lay down and close your eyes it will all go away.
Vertigo is finding yourself curled into a ball on your bathroom floor because you think if you could just make the room stop long enough to pick your head up off the floor you may throw up. Vertigo is closing your eyes and free-falling ass over ears; spinning completely out of control and there is no end in sight.
And when it passes?
I long for morning sickness.
Doctor's appointment Tuesday if I can hang in that long.

No comments: