I'm at the point now where I just can't wait to have this baby. At the same time, I don't want this pregnancy to end. My husband says I'm completely off my rocker and perhaps medication would work (in his defense I was blubbering something about being out of Reese's peanut butter cups at the time and threatening to shave his eyebrows but still....). Yes, he's still breathing. For now.
And this led me to favorite past time:
The Pro/Con List.
Things I Will Not Miss About Pregnancy
1) Strangers touching my belly (Did you not hear me the first time I said that I bite? Well, you were warned).
2) Leg cramps (and foot cramps and not being able to walk without wincing)
3) The penguin waddle (yes, I do. Shut up)
4) How every time I laugh, sneeze, cough, or breath I end up peeing a little (and seriously? If that freaks you out, boy are you ever in for a surprise about some of the things that happen to you during pregnancy and birth).
5) Having to pee every 20 minutes.
6) Having to crawl to the bathroom because it's too painful and a little risky to actually stand up and let the baby put full-on pressure on my bladder.
7) Random contractions
8) The regular daily phone calls asking whether I've had the baby yet and why not
Things I Will Miss
1) Having an excuse for my random acts of insanity
2) having an excuse for this big belly and giant ass
3) having this baby all to myself
4) the movement (provided it's not a foot in my ribs or a fist in my bladder)
5) An excuse for my natural gracelessness
And probably a myriad of other little things for both lists that I'm suddenly blanking on.
But never mind my whining! I've been doing enough of that lately.
I promise that I will have a better post up later.