1) The laundry. The massive piles of laundry which threaten to organize and take over the house in a fit of dirty rage.
2) Organize the toys. The massive piles of toys that are no longer played with which now far out-weigh the toys that are still 'cool'.
3) Dishes. How can there be so many dishes? Hurricane barely eats, Bre only eats stuff that has been pre-made and therefore does not require dishes and I just flat out can't eat. So where are they all coming from?
4) Call PTA President. Again. Because she won't call me back and I'm about to say screw it and let her handle chairing that particular project herself.
5) Set up sleepover for Bre and her friend and be grateful that it isn't our turn.
6) Make bed. Maybe if I could get out of it this would be plausible.
7) Referee children's fighting.
Things That Will Get Done:
1) Nap- mine and Hurricane's
2) Separate playtime for kids to slow the fighting.
3) Nap- mine.
4) Where did all these court shows come from?
5) Nap- mine
6) I really need to clean this bathroom. Maybe later.
7) Did you know Finding Nemo lasts the perfect amount of time for napping?