Monday, July 11, 2005

Today I bought Baby Signs. I hope that it works. I somehow doubt that he'll be able to sign his reason for constantly trying to eat my face but maybe someday he'll be able to sign that he wants apples or bananas.
Even more I hope that it doesn't end up on my bookshelf collecting dust next to my editions of Learning Cherokee and Gardening for Dummies.
My Mother-in-Law is amazing at gardening. She can make anything grow. Unfortunately for her neighbors, she does her growing in her front yard. It looks like a jungle and when they start to decay, the smell can be overwhelming.
Back to baby signs......

I can't wait to get started! I wonder if I can get Mr X to try it too. Maybe if I show him what he's supposed to do.

I'm still searching for a picture of that awful painting from the previous post. I know it's on my computer somewhere. Meanwhile, I'm devising ways of accidentally destroying it.

No comments: